青春都是这样,疼痛中夹带着幸福

  Quartier des fleurs, à Face résiduelle rire, rire les gens du commun .

  一季花落,落满地。一脸残笑,笑苍生。

  Hugh est un non-tout, les larmes aux flux de la langue.

  物是人非事事休,欲语泪先流。

  Jai été trop faible, préférant garder toutes les erreurs sont enterrées

  是我太懦弱、宁愿将所有错都埋没

  Cada mulher tem em alguns casos n?o pode acompanhar a história de

  每个女人都有一段别人无法效仿的故事。

  Você chorou muito triste, eu ri muito artificial

  你哭得很难过,我却笑得很做作。

  Les jeunes sont de cette fa?on, la douleur dans le dossier avec le bien-être .

  青春都是这样,疼痛中夹带着幸福。

  Suddenly felling you strange, strange that I couldnt recognize it。

  突然感觉你好陌生,陌生到我都认不出来了。

  Sometimes you must let it go , to see if there was anything worth holding on to.

  有时候,你必须放手,才能明白是否它真的值得你拥有。

  Have no you, not one day he will be delusion you move.

  心里没有你的人,不要妄想某天他会被你打动。

  Remember once the hand in hand, remember once each others attachment, and tears into the rain all over the sky

  想起曾经的手牵手,想起曾经彼此的依恋,泪水化成雨下满天。

  We all have the same memories, is the only little some past.

  我们都有同样的回忆,唯一就是少了些过去。。

  The most painful thing is when someone you cant live without, can live without you

  最痛苦的一件事情是,你无法离开的那个人,却可以离开你。

  Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mistsand vapours of life.

  我们的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只不过是云雾的人生。

  If we both do not know how to cherish, pay more also back forever

  如果我们彼此都不懂得珍惜,付出再多也换不回地久天长。

  We recall the drape, but with no you leave very hot once.

  我们旳回忆没有褶皱,你却用离开烫下句点。

  Because I like you, so I gave you hurt my rights

  因为我喜欢你,所以我赋予你伤害我的权利。

  If love, and so also willing, if do not love for children, autumn in vain also

  如果爱,等上千年也心甘,若不爱,望穿秋水也枉然。

  I need one just so small, a little warmth.

  我需要旳只是那么微乎其微旳一点点温暖。

  Fear of quiet as I, I will be the bite of bone engulfed by numb.

  害怕安静下来的自己那样,我就会被那噬骨的麻木所吞噬。

  Although again sweet candy, also has a bitter day

  即使再甜蜜的糖果,也有痛苦的日子一样。

  Those who are sweet bubble love, more heartache, more cant from pull out

  那些被甜蜜泡过的爱,愈发心痛,愈发无法自拔。

  The thoughts of dreaming, doomed to be palingenesis entanglements

  魂牵梦绕的思念,注定是轮回的纠缠。

  For you tear off the disguise masks, eventually change of is despair.

  为你撕下了伪装的面具、最终换来的是绝望。

  Clearly know love is a hurtful things, but we still relentlessness to choose love

  明明知道爱是一种伤人的东西,但我们还是义无反顾的去选择爱情。

  Who cut the time into the fireworks, a moment, see all the flourishing.

  是谁把光阴剪成了烟花,一瞬间,看尽繁华。

  You pass by me in time, I change your Pinellia fleeting time

  是你路过我的倾城时光,是我改变了你的半夏流年。

  You laughed at my past, I make fun of your future.

  你嘲笑着我的过去,我捉弄着你的未来。

  The thin destroy a waking dream

  单薄毁醒梦青城.

  This is who I am. Nobody said you had to like it.

  这就是我,没人说非要你喜欢。

  Would rather do a quiet literary young woman, than in those of love.

  宁愿做一个安静的文艺女青年,也不愿在爱情的桎梏里渐行渐远。

  The worst thing in the world is. Push you into hell, took you in heaven.

  世上最可怕的事情莫过于,推你进地狱的人,曾带你上过天堂。

  Love song to listen quietly, like people look far.

  喜欢的歌静静的听,喜欢的人远远的看。

  Really forget, is not no longer remembered, but occasionally think of, but the hearts of no waves

  真正的忘记,并非不再想起,而是偶尔想起,心中却不再有波澜.

  I thin text to unknown you a letter

  我以单薄文字予未知的你一纸情书。

  Cross at the beginning of the age, too easy to forget about ones own.

  十字开头的年纪,太容易奋不顾身

  Cried enough, you will go, injury will be good.

  哭过了就好了,你都会走的,伤也会好的。

  No one even lives lost nor will I lose。

  会不会有人, 就算把命丢掉也不会把我丢掉。

  I wish your heart would be like mine, then not in vain for you I pine.

  只愿君心似我心,定不负相思意。

  The heart has to hold, so Yiriweinian.

  心有所牵,所以才以日为年。

  Now the wind to flowers do not open, only a lovesickness.

  如今风不来花不开,只剩一片相思成灾。

  The shortest spells,is a mans name.

  世上最短的咒语, 是一个人的名字。

  Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.

  有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。

  Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.

  承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见

相关故事

精彩评论

说点什么吧
  • 全部评论(0
    还没有评论,快来抢沙发吧!